Summer vacations are fast approaching and you are looking for a mountain resort where you can ride your bike? "Vallée des Belleville" is full of great bike rides!
Car-free holidaysIt's time to relax! For your holidays in our mountain resorts, you park when you arrive and only take your car back at the end of your stay. In the "Vallée des Belleville" you can enjoy walks, bike rides or electrically assisted mountain bike rides. The ski lifts can also help you get around!
The itinerary for electric mountain bikes in Les 3 Vallées
- Courchevel 1850 to Col de la Loze - 8.5 km: It features a climb to Col de la Loze at 2,304m which is a highlight.
- Col de la Loze to Méribel - 7 km: descend an easy slope to the resort.
- Méribel to Mottaret - 5 km: It is 5 km to reach Mottaret at 1,750m, where you then have to take two chairlifts (along with your mountain bike) to get to the top of Tougnète at 2,437m and head over into the Vallée des Belleville. In progress: the last piece to join the Vallée des Belleville without getting off your bike!
- Sommet de Tougnète to Les Menuires - 7 km: This is an easier track that you can do with almost no effort. Daredevils can take an alternative route with 627m of height gain and a slope averaging 8%!
- Les Menuires to Val Thorens - 6.5 km: Here you’ll arrive in the center of Val Thorens, the highest resort in Les 3 Vallées at 2,300m with an added bonus: incredible views of the Vallée des Belleville.
Only for expertsDo you know The “dégage à Moûtiers” ?
This downhill track has absolutely everything: it is 18.7km long, involves 205m of climbing and has a descent of 2,045m. It is classed as a single track for 95% of the way and only 5% as a 4x4 piste so it’s definitely reserved for the most experienced mountain bikers.
Departure is from the top of Tougnète at 2,434m before the trail plunges into an impressive descent.
Rent a mountain bike in Les Menuires
Discover our good deal"stay at the top" including 7 nights, a "breakfast at the top" outing with breakfast at sunrise and an incredible view of the valley from the "Chalet du Sunny", as well as a VVTAE or mountain bike rental for 4 half days.
Score on website : - No customer opinion Give an opinion customer